miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

The story

My teacher told us to do write a story that could have hapened in real life or we could invent it,So here it is!


 When i was about 2 years old, i was in Mar del Plata with my family,we went to a private beach that had a small pool for children since it was hot that day my mom let me get in the tiny pool.The water was all dirty,you could smell the odor of the n1 and the n2, i think i accidentally drank a bit of that water and by drinking that it instatly made me sick. The next day i had diarrea and started to vomit. My parents took me to the hospital, the doctor told my worried mom to buy me some Sprite light becouse what made me have diarrea was my high levels of sugar, my mom did as the doctor told her.BIG. MISTAKE.

 The next day i woke up all dizzy as if i was drunk. Fortunately my attentive and caring mom noticed so she rushed me to the hospital. When we arrived i was almost fainting, The doctor told my mom i had to be hospitalized and she had to buy me some Gatorade.

The next day the nurse made me eat some noodles and the second i ate them i was fine, you may be questioning why and here is the answer, you see the reason i almost fainted was becouse i had low sugar and since i had low sugar my pancreas stoped working and that was why i was all dizzy. Since that day, my mom never trusted that hospital again.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario